KingSett Offers Flexible Mortgage Solutions
KingSett provides first and second mortgage loans, mezzanine debt, and equity financing to experienced real estate developers, builders and owners with well- conceived projects and properties in strong Canadian markets.
Our commercial loan programs focus on retail, office and industrial projects.
Our residential loan programs focus on apartments, and low, medium and high density housing projects.
Why KingSett is the right move:
- We offer institutional credibility and sophistication with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- We understand both the real estate and financial needs of our borrowing clients.
- The team has a wide range of experience in real property acquisition, development, leasing, financing, construction, ownership, management and disposition.
KingSett loan attributes:
- Loans for revenue-producing properties with leasing, density and/or repositioning upside.
- Land acquisition, development and construction loans.
- Bridge loans.
- Portfolio acquisition financing.
- First and second mortgages.
- Mezz debt / preferred equity loans secured by a pledge of shares and/or LP units.
- $2 million minimum loan size. No maximum loan amount.
First mortgage loans:
- Loan amounts reflective of the credit profile.
- Loan maturities from 6 months to 5 years on case-by-case basis.
- Fixed or flexible interest rates and structures, tailored to the opportunity.
Subordinate mortgage, mezz and preferred equity loans:
- Competitive LTV and LTC ratios dependent on the merits.
- Loan maturities from 6 to 36 months.
- Fixed or flexible interest rates and structures.
- Defined exit strategies are required.