About the Opportunity
KingSett is looking for an experienced, driven individual who is eager to work on a collaborative team and help grow the business.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities of the Role
- Originate mortgage financing opportunities for KingSett’s Senior Mortgage Fund and High Yield Fund across primary and secondary markets across Canada.
- Build and maintain a strong and detailed pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Be a team player, helping to support the success of the Mortgage Investments Group and KingSett as a whole.
- Assist underwriting team with loan assessment, structuring and due diligence for closing.
- Ensure all loans conform to KingSett policies and procedures.
- Attend various networking events inside and outside of normal working hours.
- 7-10 years of related work experience
- 5+ years of mortgage origination and/or business development experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business or a related field
- Thorough knowledge of real estate finance
- Strong understanding of the Canadian real estate market
- Superior analytical and risk assessment skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office –Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
About KingSett Capital
KingSett is Canada’s leading Private Equity Real Estate Investment company with a $19 billion portfolio ($17.5B AUM) and a track record of consistently delivering superior returns. The company is highly entrepreneurial, nimble footed and has built a solid reputation over several decades. KingSett has a robust decarbonization program for many of its core income producing assets and dedicates a significant amount of resources to investing in the sustainability and resilience of its portfolio. For more information about KingSett please see our website at www.kingsettcapital.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your resume in confidence via email to [email protected]. Your resume should be in PDF format with “Director, Mortgage Investments” as the email’s subject.
KingSett Capital is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).