About the Opportunity
- Originate $500 million+ of CMHC loans annually in primary and secondary markets across Canada.
- Be a team player, helping to support the success of the Multifamily Mortgage Group and KingSett.
- Assist the underwriting team with loan assessment, structuring and due diligence for closing.
- Ensure all loans conform to KingSett and CMHC’s policies and procedures.
- Attend various networking events inside and outside of normal working hours.
- Maintain a detailed pipeline.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience with at least 2 years originating CMHC loans.
- Strong understanding of CMHC underwriting guidelines.
- Superior analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Undergraduate degree in business or a related field.
About KingSett Capital
KingSett is Canada’s leading Private Equity Real Estate Investment company with a $19 billion portfolio ($17.5B AUM) and a track record of consistently delivering superior returns. The company is highly entrepreneurial, nimble footed and has built a solid reputation over several decades. KingSett has a robust decarbonization program for many of its core income producing assets and dedicates a significant amount of resources to investing in the sustainability and resilience of its portfolio. For more information about KingSett please see our website at www.kingsettcapital.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your resume in confidence via email to [email protected]. Your resume should be in PDF format with “Director, Multifamily Mortgage Group” as the email’s subject.
KingSett Capital is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).